Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fruit Dip

WARNING: This stuff is WAY yummy and SUPER addicting! It tastes a bit like a creamy caramel dip and is great on apples!

1 - 8 oz package of cream cheese
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Place all ingredients in a bowl and blend until combined. Can be eaten immediately but the sugar dissolves and mixes in a little better after a couple of hours (if it lasts that long!). If you have any leftovers, make sure to keep them refrigerated.

A friend of mine made this and gave me a sample (and the recipe). She used a cream cheese block. When I made it, the 8 ounce whipped cream cheese was actually cheaper than the block so I decided to try it out. I like both ways but I did like the texture a bit better with the whipped cream cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I am just looking back on my blog and ran into a comment you made. What did you ever do with those bed posts you had?

    hugs,
    aunt cindy
    cindygeilmann@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete